Monday, September 7, 2009

In Progress Sculpture

Ok here we go: these are a few of the in progress sculptures I am currently working on.... Keep checkin back to see the progress i make..


This is an angel I have sculpted out of wax which will be made into a sand mold for the USM Iron pour!!!! I know you all are thinking to your selves ... Wow an Iron Angel how awesome is that!!!... well ok maybe not, but you just wait and see she is gonna be and awesome Iron Angel.....lol....





Here are some fish fresh from the bisque kiln, Hmm bet you are wondering what in the world is she going to do with those, well, guess what? you will just have to keep fishing for information and check back to see the hook, line and sinker..... hahaha... I crack my self up.. lol...
























the ones above all go together, the face and hands are ready to be glaze fired, check back to see the results ..



















No comments:

Post a Comment